AOG SERVICES POLICY & PROCEDURE
AIE, Inc. understands that when our customers’ aircraft becomes grounded, they are losing time and money. To help solve this issue, AIE Inc. offers AOG services around the clock. Depending on service rendered or the severity of the repair will influence the cost AOG service. To smooth the process and to better serve our customer individual needs we request that you fill out our Repair Form and AOG Policy Form.
AOG (Aircraft on Ground) is for emergency repair or service needed as soon as possible. AOG services can be based upon working or testing your aircraft/unit as soon as possible during normal business hour, after normal business hours, or on weekends.
- Normal business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM PST, excluding holidays.
- AOG service fee is quoted per request and pricing is determined according to the specific services needed.
- The purchaser is responsible for all costs due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
- All AOG transactions are final and non-refundable, including services required for warranty items.
- Prior to services rendered, this form must be signed and returned to AIE, Inc.
- We will NOT provide AOG services without a signed AOG Policy Form.