MRO (Maintenance, Repair, Overhauls)
AIE, Inc. has over 30 years of experience as an avionics and instrument facility for maintenance, repair and overhaul needs. From the beginning of a project to the end, all work is inspected and documented to meet not only FAA requirements but our own high standards of Airworthiness. We are glad to assist you on any request or customization you may be interested in.
- Complete Avionics Installations
- Electrical Interfacing Special Mission Equipment
- Avionics & Electrical Parts Sales
- Custom Wire Harness Manufacturing
- Boeing Certiﬁed Laser Wire Marking
- ADS-B System Installation
- Custom Audio Panels/PA System Installation
- CAD Design
- In-house CNC Machining
- In-house Powder Coating
- Epoxy Silk Screening Capability
- Instrument Panel Custom Design
- Owner Speciﬁed Ergonomic Instrument Panel Layout
- Authorized Parts Dealer for Major Avionics Manufactures
- Instrument Overhauls
- Instrument Panel Design
- Aerospace Engineering
- Avionic Interfacing
- Drawings for Electrical Engineering
- Aircraft Wire Harness Assembly
- Instrument Panel Manufacturing & Assembly
- Complete Aircraft Wire Retro-ﬁtting
- CVR/FDR Data Acquisition
- Ground & Flight Testing
- Instrument, Audio, & Avionic Repair
- Authorized Dealer for Aircraft Parts
- AOG Emergency Service
New technology and increasing federal regulations create many challenges for aircraft owners. Our technicians are highly skilled and certified professionals that are continuously educated to ensure that our customers aircraft are up to date with the latest avionics’ technology. From Pitot Static/Transponder Test and Annual Inspection to Complete Wiring Harness Manufacturing and Assembly, AIE, Inc. has the skillset to keep your avionics and aircraft up to par.
With over a hundred different calibrated testing equipment and tools, AIE, Inc. skilled engineers are capable of diagnosing a range of avionics units from the latest technology to units dating back to the 60’s. from radio repairs to correcting faulty wiring, AIE, Inc. is your one stop shop for Avionics repairs.
Today, not only should your avionics company have the knowledge of the equipment that is needing repair, but also needs to be equally knowledgeable of the avionics systems in your aircraft. Connect upgrade radios with your current avionics to create a more rounded system.
Need an instrument overhauled? We can calibrate, paint, and repair the unit for you. Request more information today!
AIE, Inc. From public safety, airlines, cargo transportation to individual pilots, AIE, Inc. meets all your avionics maintenance, repair, and overhaul needs
AUTHORIZED WARRANTY SERVICE CENTER